Speculoos & Honey Cereal Bars
Yield: 9 bars
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
- 1/2 cup Speculoos butter, well-stirred
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 cups toasted whole grain oats cereal
- Line an 8 x 8 inch square pan with parchment.
- Combine Speculoos butter & honey in a large saucepan and set over medium heat. Heat until mixture just starts to simmer, about 2-3 minutes, stirring. Remove from heat and stir until mixture is well-combined.
- Stir in cereal until evenly coated.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan, cover with parchment, and press firmly. (A pastry roller will help to firmly and evenly pack down the mixture so the bars hold their shape).
- Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Cut into bars.
- Store individually wrapped in the refrigerator.