Speculoos Twix Popcorn
This delicious treat will get the conversation poppin'!
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups white melting candy discs (like Wiltons)
- 3 Tbsp. Speculoos spread
- 1 cup chopped Twix bars
- optional: 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Place the popcorn in a large bowl, be sure to remove all the unpopped kernels as you do.
- Melt the white melting candy according to the directions on the package.
- Whisk the Speculoos into the melted white candy until smooth. Pour the candy coating over the popcorn.
- Add the chopped Twix before stirring. Gently stir with a large rubber spatula to coat the popcorn and candy bars completely.
- Spread popcorn on a large piece of parchment, foil, or a silicone liner to let candy coating cool and harden (approximately 20 minutes). Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
- optional: melt semi-sweet chocolate chips or melting candy (for speedier hardening) and drizzle over the popcorn.